Reservation of Flats/ Apartments
The project underway is a residential multi-family building localised at the Łapczyca village, Gmina of Bochnia at the building plot No 1468/2 and at the part of the building plot No 1468/1 in accordance with the graphic attachment.
12 residential apartments were designed in the building. Moreover, 9 parking places will be prepared in the housing estate area.
The localisation is one of the project’s important assets – the village centre is only 400 metres away.
In direct proximity there are: the local primary school, kindergarten, commune’s health centre, cultural centre and sport hall under construction.
Recreational areas – Kolanowski Forest 2 km away.
The project is very well communicated (Kraków -Tarnów National Road No 94 ).
Only 3 km away from Bochnia, fast access to Krakow – only 30 km away, Brzesko -18 km away, Szarów motorway exit about 8 km away.
Comfortable localisation of the housing estate among trees and lush greenery, well developed area (existing vegetation, trees and shrubs, ready outside storage area).
The project’s high quality is built up of: comfortable three-floor housing development, functional balconies, terraces and optimum architectural solutions.
Moreover, the DĘBINA 2 PROJECT will be equipped in a very user-friendly and economical apartment heating system (heating and warm water from its own gas boiler plant).
The apartments will be given over for use in the basic condition as built by the developer whereas all the community areas will be finished off with high quality materials.
Construction works are planned to be completed in July 2021, and apartment ownership rights are planned to be transferred in September 2021.
The architectural and construction design was prepared by the design office: Biuro Projektów ARCHIDOM.
General Construction Works:
- external masonry walls of the building, constructed from porous ceramic blocks,
- reinforced ferro-concrete foundations,
- reinforced ferro-concrete ceillings,
- wooden roof truss, covered with roof tile sheets,
- PVC window frames, with micro-tilt function, windows triple-glazed in the apartments, in other areas double-glazed – with the heat transfer coefficient Uw 1.0 W/ m2 K ,
- security entrance doors to the apartments, no doors inside the apartments,
- aluminium entrance door to het building,
- internal lime-cement plasters of the 3rd category, no ceramic tiling in the bathroom or kitchen,
- underfloor cement smooth trowelled screeds without final lining,
- staircase: ceramic tiling in the corridors and on the landings, steps from natural granite,
- staircase and balcony balustrades made from powder-sprayed steel,
- balconies with final ceramic tiles on the floor,
- building elevations – thin-layered plaster placed on 15-cm styrofoam layer, colour in line with the design,
- staircases and community areas coated with emulsion paints.
- installed eletrical outlets, lighting connections with terminal blocks, no lamps or switches in the apartments,
- shielded fittings and switches in the staircases, boiler plants and cellars,
- entryphone system complete with full equipment,
- telephone system with the telephone outlet,
- three-phase power system for a ceramic cooktop, two-phase power system for the oven – both complete with corresponding junction boxes (no cooktop or oven installed),
- electric energy meters situated in the staircases
- satellite TV and radio receiver system with 1 outlet in the living room,
- internet receiver system with one outlet.
Sanitary Works (Equipment):
- heating and warm water generated by a gas boiler with a closed condensation combustion chamber individually for each apartment,
- cold water meters (submeters) matching each apartment installed in the corridors,
- water supply and sewage disposal system: PEX polypropylene piping systems, PVC sewage disposal piping system, sanitary systems installed without the sanitary whiteware,
- central heating system: PEX polypropylene piping systems, installed in the underfloor screed inside protective PVC corrugated pipes, steel panel heaters with thermostatic valves, in the bathrooms floor heating system plus heated towel rail (ladder heater).
- pavements paved with concrete blocks,
- cultivated lawns and green areas
Are you interested in this offer? Call us: +48 14 611 93 10, +48 516 147 790
write a message or visit us at the office
This offer is not an offer within the meaning of commercial law, visualizations may change slightly