Reservation of Flats/ Apartments
The project is localised at the Podedworze Street in Bochnia, at the building plots No: 5609/17, 5609/17, 5611/2.
The buildings are situated on the hill providing the residents with a gorgeous panoramic view of the town.
The housing estate consists of 4 residential multi-family buildings, 8 apartments each. The balconies and terraces designed for the comfort of the residents provide additional space.
The long-established cooperation with an experienced team of designers guarantees: well-considered architectural solutions, a functional lay-out and urban planning in the areas separating the buildings and user-friendly interiors.
The apartments will be given over for use in a basic condition as built by the developer, enabling the residents to indpendently create their unique living space, capturing their spirit.
The community areas will be finished off with high quality materials.
At the project site vegetation will be planted, children’s playground will be organised and parking places will be prepared.
The Project is localised 1.5 km away from the historic centre.
A quick exit from the town is provided by:
- exit to the Kraków-Tarnów National Road 94 – 1.3 km,
- A4 motorway exit at the Bochnia Economic Activity Area - 4 km,
- railway station – 1.1 km.
The construction works for the buildings No 1 and No 2 are planned to be be completed in the second half of 2020, and for the buildings No 3 and No 4 in the first half of 2021.
The architectural and construction design was prepared by the design office: Biuro Projektów ARCHIDOM.
General Construction Works
- external masonry walls of the building, constructed from porous ceramic blocks,
- reinforced ferro-concrete foundations,
- reinforced ferro-concrete ceillings,
- wooden roof truss, covered with coated trapezoidal sheet,
- PVC window frames, triple-glazed in the apartments with the heat transfer coefficient at Uw 1.1 kW/ m2 , with the function of micro-tilts and in other areas – /cellars, staircases/ - double-glazed units, external coating in grey anthracite, internal coating in white, agglomarble (conglomerate) window sills
- security entrance doors to the apartments with two locks and a peephole, no doors inside the apartments,
- aluminium glazed entrance door to the building with a free-swing door closer,
- internal lime-cement plasters of the 3rd category, bathroom and kitchen walls not tiled, in the bathrooms cement 2nd category plaster,
- smooth trowelled cement screeds, floors not finished, no floor tiles,
- staircase: walls coated with washable paints, ceramic floor tiles, granite steps, risers covered with ceramic tiles,
- steel powder-sprayed staircase and balcony balustrades, balcony balustrades filled with glued glass panels,
- balconies covered with frost-proof tiles,
- the elevations coated with silicone or acrylic plaster based on 15cm EPS styrofoam layer coloured in line with the design,
- staircases and community areas coated with emulsion paints.
- installed eletrical outlets, lighting connections with terminal blocks, no lamps or switches installed in the apartments,
- shielded fittings and switches in the staircases, boiler plants and cellars,
- lamps in the staircases equipped with motion sensors,
- entryphone system complete with full equipment,
- telephone system with the telephone outlet,
- three-phase power system for an electric cooker, complete with a junction box (no cooker installed),
- electric energy meters in the staircases,
- satellite TV and radio receiver system with 1 outlet in the living room,
- internet receiver system ready in the building and in each apartment with one terminal in the living room, the outlet is ready for the internet connection to be made.
Sanitary Works (Equipment):
- heating generated by a double-function gas boiler with a closed condensation combustion chamber, hanging on the bathroom wall in the apartment,
- water supply and sewage disposal system: PEX polypropylene piping systems in the apartments, cold water meter situated in the corridor, PVC sewage disposal piping system, sanitary systems installed without the sanitary whiteware,
- central heating system: PEX polypropylene piping systems in the apartments, installed inside protective corrugated pipes, installed in the floors, steel panel heaters with thermostatic valves, water floor heating systems in the bathrooms plus heated towel rail (ladder heater).
- pavements and driveways paved with concrete blocks,
- cultivated lawns and green areas,
- terraces for ground floor apartments paved with concrete blocks or with decorative concrete tiles,
- hard-surfaced main access road, no asphalt [road surface responsibility of the Bochnia Municipal Office].
Moreover : BUILDING No 2 FROM THE GARAGE LEVEL – UNDERGROUND GARAGE WITH MARKED PARKING PLACES
concrete unplastered walls, mechanical ventilation system, floor coated with epoxy resin, entry forbidden to LPG –powered vehicles.
Are you interested in this offer? Call us: +48 14 611 93 10, +48 516 147 790
write a message or visit us at the office
This offer is not an offer within the meaning of commercial law, visualizations may change slightly