Data Processing Rules in ARCHI-INWEST
1. The data controller of your personal data is Archi – Inwest Sp. j A. Świerczek, S. Całka [registered partnership] based at 18 Kazimierza Wlk. 18, recorded in the Entrpreneurs Register of the National Court Register by the Kraków- Śródmieście District Court of Kraków 11th Economic Department as KRS 0000395214.
2. The purpose of personal data processing by the Company is the conclusion and execution of the real estate agency agreements and other agreements and contracts ( preliminary, developer contracts) relating to the apartments sold by the Company. Moreover, the purpose of data processing by the Company is:
a. pursuing potential claims in connection with the non-performance or improper performance of the above referenced agreements/contracts or defence against the claims lodged by the Data Subject in relation to the Compnay,
b. documentation of the service rendered for tax purposes,
3. Legal Basis for Data Processing
The personal data possessed by the Company’s shall be processed on the basis of the requirements defined in the Regulation EU 2016/679 as of 27 April 2016 (GDPR) within the framework of the real estate agency agreements concerning the sales of real estate and also other agreements/contracts (preliminary, developer contracts) relating to the apartments sold by the Company.
The legal basis for the processing of the personal data used for marketing purposes is the consent of the Data Subject. The Company informs that the consent concerned may be withdrawn at any time. The withdrawal of the consent does not affect the validity of the processing that preceeded the withdrawal of the consent.
4. Data Recipients
The Company transfers personal data to the following categories of entities:
a. IT software suppliers,
b. accounting companies rendering bookkeeping services,
c. companies managing housing cooperatives formed after the sales of the apartments constructed or sold by the Company ,
d. law firms (offices) rendering legal advising or legal representation services,
e. notarial office conducting the Company’s transactions,
f. Company’s employees.
5. Time of Data Processing
The Personal Data relating to the concluded agreements/contracts shall be processed during the prescription period affecting the tax claims or civil law claims of the parties thereto, depending on which of the events concerned shall occur later,
6. Rights Pertaining to Personal Data Processing
Each Data Subject has the right to access to their personal data, correction or removal thereof or reduction of the procession scope. Moreover, each Data Subject has the right to object to the processing itself.
The access to the data is possible at the Company’s seat: 32-700 Bochnia, ul. Kazimierza Wlk.18. Moreover, the Company discloses its e-mail address: email@example.com, by means of which one may contact the Company about their personal data. Each Data Subject has the right to logde a complaint with the supervising authority, i.e. General Inspector for Personal Data Protection/ Generalny Inspektor Ochrony Danych Osobowych, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warszawa.
7. Transfer of Data to Third Countries.
The Company does not intend to transfer the personal data to the countries outside the EEA territory.
8. The disclosure of personal data such as the name and surname, address, telephone number, number and series of the document verifying the Data Subject’s identity is a requirement conditioning the conclusion of the real estate sales/purchase agreement/contract and also other agreements/contracts (preliminary, developer contracts) related to the reservation of the apartments sold by the Company. The non-disclosure of the personal data concerned shall make it impossible for the Company to conclude the agreement/contract.
9. The Company does not make automated decisions on the basis of the personal data disclosed and, inclusively, it does not carry out profiling.