Reservation of Flats/ Apartments
The project is localised at Józef Seruga Street in Bochnia, at the building plot No 2863/4.
Within the housing estate underway, there will be 5 residential multi-family buildings, housing eight apartments each. Its functionality will be upgraded by the large capacity parking lots for 10 cars each and resident cellars accompanying all the apartments.
The apartments are characterised with a comfortable lay-out including an open-space living room combined with the kitchen area which is a perfect place for strengthening the family ties.
Vegetation will be planted and a children’s playground will be organised in the area.
In accordance with its name, the Zielone Wzgórze/ Green Gables housing estate is situated on the hill separating forest areas from the town developments.
On the one hand, it provides: fresh air, beautiful views, proximity of tourist routes such as Via Regia Antiqua, Planty Salinarne- Skarbkowy Forest strolling area or the ”Salina Cracoviensis” Salt Ring cycling route;
and on the other: good access to the municipal infrastructure which is indispensable in everyday life.
The site allows one to take advantage of all the tourist and spa assets offered by the historic town of Bochnia.
The site’s asset is its localisation at the town’s north-west bypass - the KN-2 road, which provides a convenient exit from the town without the necessity to cross its crowded centre. The exit to the Kraków-Tarnów National Road No 94 is only 1.3 km away. The A4 motorway interchange located at the Bochnia’s Economic Activity Zone is 6.5 km away.
Also a municipal bus stop, situated only 400m away, adds up to the comfort.
The apartments will be given over for use in the basic condition as built by the developer and all the community areas will be finished off with high quality materials.
The construction works at the block No11 are planned to be finished at the end of 2020, while the blocks No 12 and No 13 will be completed in 2021.
The architectural and construction design was prepared by the design office: Biuro Projektów ARCHIDOM.
Plans - blocks 11,12
Plans - block 13
General Construction Works:
- external masonry walls of the building, constructed from porous ceramic blocks,
- reinforced ferro-concrete foundations,
- reinforced ferro-concrete ceillings,
- wooden roof truss, covered with coated trapezoidal sheet,
- PVC window frames, triple-glazed in the apartments with the heat transfer coefficient at Uw 1.1 kW/ m2 , with the function of micro-tilts, and in other areas – /cellars, staircases/ - double-glazed units, external coating in grey anthracite, internal coating in white, agglomarble (conglomerate) window sills
- security class 2 entrance doors to the apartments with two locks and a peephole, no doors inside the apartments,
- aluminium glazed entrance door to the building with a free-swing door closer,
- internal lime-cement plasters of the 3rd category, bathroom and kitchen walls not tiled, in the bathrooms 2nd category cement plaster,
- smooth trowelled cement screeds, floors not finished, no floor tiles,
- staircase: walls coated with washable paints, ceramic floor tiles, granite steps, risers covered with ceramic tiles,
- steel powder-sprayed staircase and balcony balustrades, balcony balustrades filled with glued glass panels,
- terracota on balconies,
- building elevations coated with acrylic plaster based on 15cm EPS styrofoam layer coloured in line with the design,
- staircases and community areas coated with emulsion paints.
- installed eletrical outlets, lighting connections with terminal blocks, no lamps or switches in the apartments,
- shielded fittings and switches in the staircases, boiler plants and cellars,
- lamps in the staircases equipped with motion sensors,
- entryphone system complete with full equipment,
- telephone system with the telephone outlet,
- three-phase power system for an electric cooker, complete with a junction box (no cooker installed),
- electric energy meters in the vestibule or in the staircases,
- satellite TV and radio receiver system with 1 outlet in the living room
- internet receiver system ready in the building and in each apartment with one terminal in the living room, the outlet is ready for the internet connection to be made.
Sanitary Works (Equipment):
- heating generated by a double-function gas boiler with a closed condensation combustion chamber, hanging on the bathroom wall in the apartment,
- water supply and sewage disposal system: PEX polypropylene piping systems in the apartments, cold water meter situated in the corridor, PVC sewage disposal piping system, sanitary systems installed without the sanitary whiteware,
- central heating system: PEX polypropylene piping systems in the apartments, installed inside protective corrugated pipes, installed in the floors, steel panel heaters with thermostatic valves, water floor heating systems in the bathrooms plus heated towel rail (ladder heater).
- pavements and driveways paved with concrete blocks,
- cultivated lawns and green areas,
- terraces for ground floor apartments paved with concrete blocks or with decorative concrete tiles,
- internal road will be successively paved with concrete blocks in stages corresponding to the construction works to be performed over the remaining future buildings.
Underground Garage and Tenants Storage Units:
- walls painted white, not plastered,
- concrete floor painted with epoxy resin,
- insulated garage gate, automatic with remote control,
- parking places marked with lines painted on the floor and numbers painted on the garage walls,
- tenant’s storage units painted white, 1 lamp switched on from the administration panel.
Are you interested in this offer? Call us: +48 14 611 93 10, +48 516 147 790
write a message or visit us at the office
This offer is not an offer within the meaning of commercial law, visualizations may change slightly